1. General information on cookies
Please be advised that by visiting our websites and through this document you are being informed on all cookies we use. You can choose via your browser to accept or disagree with the cookies being used. Please note that your consent with some cookies we use is not necessary.
2. What is a cookie?
3. What kinds of cookies exist and what are they for?
Cookies may be distinguished by their function and purpose:
a. technical cookies – provide basic technical functionality of websites, i.e. login, use of services etc.
- Essential cookies, or vital cookies, provide functions without which the website could not be used properly. Our use of these cookies does not require your consent and cannot be turned off directly on the website. However, you can turn them off at any time in your browser settings.
- Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as what information you read most often or whether you received any error message. These cookies are used to improve website performance and improve your user experience. These cookies cannot collect information that identifies the user. The information collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functional cookies are used to store your preferences and settings when you visit websites (such as setting your username, preferred language, text size, etc.). These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movement on other websites.
b. cookies for marketing purposes are used in order to offer you advertising that is relevant to you, but also to prevent you from showing the same advertising offers over and over again, or to enable you to share interesting content from our websites through social media. These cookies remember whether you have visited the website and can share this information with third parties.
Cookies can also be divided into:
- short-term cookies that are deleted from your browser after you close the browser;
- long-term cookies that are stored in your browser and will only be deleted after some time (within days, months but also years).
We further distinguish categories of cookies according to their author:
- first-party cookies that are created directly by our website kastnerpies.cz and are mostly necessary for their proper functioning; or
- third-party cookies that are linked to another operator’s website and are mostly used for advertising purposes or analyzing the use of the website.
4. What information do the cookies track about you?
By using cookies on our website, we record information that may include: 1) IP address, 2) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and whether your device has software enabling access to certain features, 3) unique device identifier and type of the device, 4) domain, browser type and browser language, 5) operating system and system settings, 6) country and time zone, 7) previously visited website, 8) information about your interaction with our website, such as clicks and preference, 9) access time.
5. Which particular cookies do we use at our website?
|Cookie||1st or 3rd party Cookie||Kind of cookie||Expiration (EN)||Information being sent to 3rd parties||Purpose (EN)|
|_ga||1st party||Analytics||2 years||yes||Cookies help Google Analytics identify unique users.|
|_gcl_au||1st party||Analytics||3 months||yes||Cookie helps to test websites and evaluate tests|
|_gid||1st party||Analytics||1 day||yes||Cookie helps with measurement within one day|
|_gat_UA-XXX||1st party||Analytics||1 minute||yes||It allows website owners to monitor visitors’ behavior and measure the performance of the site.|
|_ga_XXX||1st party||Analytics||2 years||yes||To store and count the pages display.|
|c_user||3rd party||Marketing||1 year||yes||Follow -up preference for ads on Google network|
|datr||3rd party||Marketing||6 months||yes||It is used to display ad or retargeting, stores user preferences.|
|dpr||3rd party||Marketing||2 years||yes||It is used to display ad or retargeting, stores user preferences.|
|fr||3rd party||Marketing||2 years||yes||It is used to display ad or retargeting, stores user preferences.|
|sb||3rd party||Marketing||1 year||yes||It is used to display ad or retargeting, stores user preferences.|
|spin||3rd party||Marketing||6 months||yes||Used to evaluate advertisements and targeting with the help of the Sklik advertising platform|
|xs||3rd party||Marketing||6 months||yes||Used to evaluate advertisements and targeting with the help of the Sklik advertising platform|
|_fbp||3rd party||Marketing||1 month||yes||Used to evaluate advertisements and targeting with the help of the Sklik advertising platform|
|_fbc||3rd party||Marketing||1 month||yes||Used to evaluate advertisements and targeting with the help of the Sklik advertising platform|
|usida||3rd party||Marketing||1 month||yes||Used to evaluate advertisements and targeting with the help of the Sklik advertising platform|
|usida||3rd party||Marketing||5 years||yes||Used to evaluate advertisements and targeting with the help of the Sklik advertising platform|
|DSID||3rd party||Marketing||1 month||yes||Used to evaluate advertisements and targeting with the help of the Sklik advertising platform|
|IDE||3rd party||Marketing||1 month||yes||Used to evaluate advertisements and targeting with the help of the Sklik advertising platform|
|NID||3rd party||Marketing||5 months||yes||Google uses these cookies based on recent search and interactions and adapts ads on Google websites.|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||3rd party||Marketing||3 months||yes||It is used to store or read certain data from your computer using a cookie, pixel, API interface, monitoring without cookies or other sources.|
|__Secure-3PSID||3rd party||Marketing||1 year||yes||Used for domains without www to indicate a member of a member of a member|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||3rd party||Marketing||30 days||yes||Used to identify LinkedIn members outside LinkedIn in listed countries for advertising purposes|
|APNUID||3rd party||Marketing||session||yes||This cookie sets the load leveling tool.|
|KADUSERCOOKIE||3rd party||Marketing||1 year||yes||It is used to maintain the Hotjar user ID, unique for a given website in the browser. This will ensure that the behavior of the same website is credited with the same user ID.|
|cmppersisttestcookie||3rd party||Marketing||30 minutes||yes||A cookie that contains the data of the current session. This results in the subsequent requirements in the session window will be assigned the same Hotjar session.|
|cmpupdatedialogopendate||3rd party||Marketing||session||yes||When the Hotjar script starts, we try to determine the most general way of the cookie we should use instead of the title of the page host. This is done so that cookies can be shared across subdomains (if possible). To find out, we try to save the Cookie _hjtldest for various alternatives to the URL subsequently until they get. After this inspection, the cookie is removed.|
|euconsent-v2||3rd party||Marketing||1 year||yes||Cookie Hotjar, which sets up when the customer first reaches the Hotjar script page.|
|ps||3rd party||Marketing||1 minute||yes||To read and filter the requirements from robots.|
|sid||3rd party||Marketing||1 minute||yes||For storing the number of service requirements.|
|szncsr||3rd party||Marketing||6 months||yes||Store preferences of cookies|
|ANID||3rd party||Marketing||1 year||yes||Save the user’s language preferences|
6. How can you manage cookies?
For more information about each browser and its settings, see the links below:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/vymazani-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Mac/8.5/cs/cookies.html
7. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) and its cookies. Information about your use of the website, along with the contents of the cookie, will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website and generating activity reports for our operators, and for providing other services related to the activities at kastnerpies.cz. Google may also provide this information to third parties if required by law or if such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
8. Cookies Policy Update
We have made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this Cookies Policy is up to date and includes a full list of all cookies that we use on kastnerpies.cz. This policy will be updated as our website develops, but there may be times when the list of cookies used is incomplete or outdated. If you require confirmation of cookies that we use on a certain date, do not hesitate to contact us in the “Contact us” section.